Fort Collins Family Law Attorneys Seek Positive Resolutions for You
Providing compassionate counsel throughout northern Colorado
Family law cases are often extremely emotional and involve personal and sensitive issues that require a high level of legal knowledge and skill. At Shufflebarger Law Office, our family law attorneys are well versed in all types of family law disputes and have significant experience helping our clients overcome difficult challenges. Whether you are seeking advice about a potential divorce, anticipating a new addition to your family through adoption or are immersed in ongoing child custody or support battles, you deserve an advocate dedicated to your family’s well-being. We’re here to protect your best interests and provide the legal support and resources you need to make the best decisions for your family.
Full-service representation for a wide range of family law issues
Family law matters affect nearly every family at some point. The legal landscape is constantly evolving and our team of attorneys works hard to keep up with the changes to ensure you receive the most accurate and reliable legal advice possible, delivered with compassion and care. We routinely assist clients with cases involving:
- Divorce. The divorce process is inherently emotional and stressful but our attorneys stay by your side throughout each step of the process. We use both mediation and litigation strategies to ensure that you obtain the best possible results. Our divorce attorneys guide you through the division of marital assets, establishing alimony agreements, and developing child support and custody agreements.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements. A valid marital agreement, whether executed prior to or after your marriage, is a reliable way to protect the interests of both spouses and eliminate potential conflicts in the event that your marriage ends.
- Child support. Both parents are responsible for raising a child and must contribute to the financial support required for the costs of daily living, healthcare and education. We help parents establish, enforce and modify child support arrangements through mediation, negotiation and litigation.
- Child custody and visitation. Child custody is arguably the most difficult aspect of a divorce. Our divorce attorneys are here to protect your parental rights and the best interests of your child.
- Alimony. Following a divorce, you are entitled to enjoy the same standard of living established during your marriage. We fight to establish fair and equitable alimony agreements to alleviate your financial burdens.
- Adoption. Adoption is both a joyful and complex process. Our adoption attorneys have helped numerous families navigate the legal system and eliminate potential heartache.
Our trusted family law attorneys bring both compassion and experience to bear in offering responsive representation for a wide range of family law issues.
Contact a leading Fort Collins family law firm for comprehensive representation
You deserve to have a strong legal advocate on your side to protect your family’s best interests during challenging matters. At Shufflebarger Law Office, PC, our experienced Fort Collins family law attorneys are your best resources. Call us at 970-232-9732 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.